Feedback from one of my beautiful families...Hello Bev
I just wanted to send you a special “Thankyou” for your assistance with our Mum’s funeral. You presented so well as if you knew her and you added so many lovely comments it made it so personal. Thank you for your kindness and for being there to assist me and the family on the day. As I mentioned to you if I would be happy to suggest you for any situation as you were professional and personal in so many ways.
The day was lovely and it was great to walk out from the Chapel to the morning tea and have time with so many friends and family. As always it is not an easy time, but you know I think Mum would have been happy with her send off - and yes they are dancing away in that lovely ballroom in the sky.
Many thanks from all the family and good luck.
A FUNERAL (or as I like to call it... CELEBRATION of LIFE) is an honour to conduct, as this is a final farewell for your loved one who has passed away, and is an opportunity to celebrate the life they lived.
Saying goodbye is never easy, & the wave of emotions experienced when someone passes can at times be overwhelming.
I meet with families to discuss their ideas & requirements for their ideal service (or send-off) for their loved one. We reminisce about the good & fun times; make mention of the person's milestones and major life achievements, and appreciate the fact that they were part of our lives.
There are no rules when it comes to creating a Life Celebration (Funeral), so we really have creative licence. We are free to design a service that truly honours your loved one in the best way possible.
My fee for a Funeral Service is $385
(This fee is for a standard single service booking (ceremony duration approx 25-35mins). In the case of a weekend service or double booking, please contact me for pricing)
In addition to creating and conducting the Service itself, I am able to provide the following services...
* Creation and printing of the Order of Service pamphlet - these may be printed in black and white or colour and are usually A5 size (an A4 piece of paper folded in half). This gives people an overview of the contents of the service, and has a photograph of the deceased loved one on the front. You have the option to include more than one photograph if you wish, however all details and options will be discussed in our meeting.
* Bookmarks - I am happy to create keepsake bookmarks in memory of your loved one. Some people choose not to have the Order of Service to give to people attending the service, but instead wish to give them a more useful keepsake... a bookmark.
* Creation of the Memorial DVD - this is a photo slideshow with accompanying music, which is usually played during the time of Reflection during the service. You may otherwise choose to have it playing constantly throughout the entire service (without the music playing), or at the start as people enter the chapel to take their seats, & then again at an appropriate time during the service. You may choose one or two songs (but no more than two) to be played as the photographs show on the screen, however please be mindful of the allocated time you have booked in the chapel.
* Music CD - this is a CD with the music which has been chosen by the family to be played during the service. It usually contains three pieces/songs (one to begin the service, one for the time of reflection (if you are having music only and not a Memorial DVD playing), and one for the end of the service as a final tribute to your loved one and their life.
If you wish you may choose to include 2 or 3 additional songs which may be played as everyone is arriving.
* please note: The above services are provided for an additional fee.
In addition to Funerals I am proud to announce that I now offer Life Appreciation Ceremonies.
What is a Life Appreciation Ceremony you ask? Let me explain...
Thank You from Families...
Thank-you so much for your words. But really I should be thanking you for giving the person I looked up to as a Dad an amazing beautiful funeral.
The ceremony was beautiful and you presented it so peacefully and kind.
He was truly an incredible man and loved everyone, I'm sure he would of loved you to if you were to have met him. If I meet a man in my future even half as amazing as him Ill be very happy!
Thank-you again so much for Yesterday!
Oh, and you went the extra mile and dressed up as a character from his favourite movie… your outfit was pretty close to princess Leia!!
I hope that more people’s lives will be honoured the way you honoured my best friend’s Dad.
Thank you again a lot!
"Thank you so much for the sensational job you did yesterday of reading Dad's Eulogy, and for organising the service. You had so much information to wade through.
You are a natural, and making the service seem so unique and special will stay with us forever.
You made so much impact on us all, that we feel you are part of our family.
Thanks so much.
Kindest regards, Ron Armstrong and all the family".
Thank you Bev - I cannot tell you how many times I heard that it was one of the most beautiful services that people have seen. My brothers and Dad were so overwhelmed with how it all went. You helped me give my mother a beautiful send off. Her sisters thought the same way and I knew that they expected the best for her. You helped me give that to her and her family. Thank you. Trish
This is the most wonderful eulogy - I am a bit lost for words. You have really put justice to everything - I am very grateful to you.
I would like to personally thank you for an excellent ceremony yesterday. You have truly helped us turn, what was to be a sad day to one that was a proud moment as well.
We honestly could not have asked for a better celebrant for Alberto's service. I would also like to thank you for how you have conducted yourself with the delicate nature of this event.
"Thank you Bev... I just want to say how honoured I was with you doing my Mum's service yesterday... you did a beautiful job... and I know she would of loved you xxx"